"...Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.”

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Grin Without a Cat

I've often seen a cat without a grin," thought Alice; " but a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing I ever saw in my life!" Grins without cats. Blog comments without a writer. They're a curious thing. And so dear readers, I share this curiosity with you.

Recently I have noted the appearance of a grin without a cat following me around--jumping from tree to tree, floating through my blogging world. Mysteriously sharing his grin with you and with me, yet never revealing his whole self.



Who could this grin belong to? Is it Jake's grin?




And if it is Jake's grin, this begs the question who is Jake? I know only one amongst my several acquaintances, and he has already been thoroughly questioned. So Jake, who are you? And can you stand on your head? How did you discover my blog? We're all very curious to know you.


No comments:

Post a Comment