"...Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.”

Tuesday, April 5, 2011


Sometimes a girl just needs a little sleep. There is no other solution. Just sleep.

I need sleep.

Which as been elusive as of late... or I sleep but in my sleep I dream about my research projects at school.

Last night I dreamed all about the causal relationship between income inequality and conservative social values.

I need real sleep--deep, soothing, sweet dream sleep.

The kind I got when I was little when my mom tucked me in tight.

Sleep is the best meditation.
--Dalai Lama



Good night my sweets. Good night.

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear... I wish sweet dreams and deep sleep for you!!!

    I haven't seen this vid for a while - LOVE. IT.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you babe :( p.s best video ever!

    ReplyDelete