"...Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.”

Friday, July 8, 2011

Home Sick

Hi Blog Friends,

I just have to tell you today is my fantastic little sister's 18th birthday! And I have a few things to say about this blessed event.

1. I realized this means I am going to begin aging a whole lot faster now, since I've got a three year head start on this cutie pie.

2. I'm super home sick and absolutely cannot wait to see my family in August. I love them all so much, and lately I have just been so lonely for the kind of company that only my darling family can give.


So, here is to my incredible baby sister... KRISTA WILKINSON. I know that she is going to move mountains. She has such a gentle, strong, righteous, determined spirit.

She reminds me of ways that I can do better every day.

Playing with Krista... check out those sweet 90's outfits we're rocking.

one of our first Halloweens.


The threesome... love.

Little fuzzy, sorry. Here we are all grown up!


a personal favorite.

When I was home from school a couple summers ago, Krista and I nannied... (is that a word) together. We had a lot of fun at Chuck-E-Cheese with the kids one night. We played in the sketch truck for like an hour...
This is a way old picture, I think this was my junior year of high school, maybe a little earlier.


All the girls, gotta get Kenny-Chan in here again.

I love my family.

I love my sisters. Thank goodness for these two beautiful women in my life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTA!

1 comment:

  1. You are so blessed to have sisters! Such a special bond - loved all the pics!

    ReplyDelete