"...Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.”

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

and then this flip thing happened...

... I ended up babbling on my blog when I should be brainstorming an outline for my term paper on the relationship between US House members and their districts-- credit claiming, presentation of self, roll call votes, vague issue stances, descriptive representation, minority majority districts, and bla, bla, bla... 






And I'm seriously so over it!


But here's the kicker... I can't be over it because I still want good grades. 

Good grades + no desire to do any work = struggling senior 



I know, I know... it's scary.

Okay-- deep breath. I'm going in--time whip out a ten page paper by Friday.







Do it, and then you will feel motivated to do it.  ~Zig Ziglar










No comments:

Post a Comment