"...Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.”

Friday, June 11, 2010

“Now it seems all the stars are aligning.”

Today was one of those days. It seemed that the stars are all aligned. At least, I hope they are because it's the final count down to get everything set to go HOME! I've got one more homework assignment, a final, packing, shots for Haiti, work, and somewhere between all the important stuff I will somehow squeeze in sleep and eating.

Now, a little known fact about me is that I have a fetish for mugs. I get one for Christmas every year from my mom and I have quite the collection going. Tragically I dropped my favorite mug last semester, but that's another story. So today, I found it- THE MUG. It was as if the stars had aligned to bring us together, and I have a feeling that this may be an omen of things to come.

Today, I walked through the "sidewalk sale" at the BYU bookstore and there it was, just waiting for me. A creamy colored mug with this exact image on the front.



I love Lewis Carroll, and I love Alice in Wonderland. In fact, it's from that very book that I have taken a lot of inspiration for my blog. So when I found this mug, it just sang to me. I was so excited! It was one of those moments that is just too perfect.

All my love!

Song of the day is Shadows and Regrets by Yellowcard.

1 comment: