"...Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.”

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sweet Tooth

So, at some point this week I will write a real blog post. I have had lots on my mind and have lots of good stories to tell. Stay tunned! Tonight I just want to toot my own horn for just a minute. I made my first cherry crumble from scratch tonight. I was VERY happy with the way it turned out. TADA!







I'm so grateful for a mamma that taught me how to make yummy treats in the kitchen. I am excited to get home for a couple weeks this summer to take advantage of her granite counter tops and the plethora of fun ingredients in the pantry.

And yes Daniel, that is my Italia t-shirt (notice those four gold stars? :). I can't help rooting for Italy. I guess I'm not completely corrupted yet. I'm not wearing a Spain t-shirt. Keep tryin' though, good effort.

All my love!

Song of the day is Are You Happy Now by Michelle Branch.

Have a great week people!

2 comments:

  1. okay FIRST of all.... MAJOR YUM!!! Seriously, that looks sooo good Alissa! Second of all.... you look ADORABLE!!! And last but not least... I *love* the word plethora :)

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang girl i KNEW i shoulda stopped by!!!

    ReplyDelete