"...Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.”

Thursday, July 1, 2010

If the good Lord had intended us to walk, he wouldn't have invented roller skates.



Oh my. I am in kinda a Willy Wonka sort of mood lately. Maybe it's all the sweets I've been making. AND maybe it's all the sweets that have finally done me in. It's that or the good Lord finally figured out how to get me to stop running a mile a minute: the flu. Yes. The flu. Complete with a stuffy nose, itchy dry eyes, a brutal cough, body aches, clogged ears, and a fever--the flu.

It all started Tuesday when I felt a little funny, and it's all been down hill from there...

I mean, you know it's bad when you can relate to this guy... right?

All my Love! I'm going to continue on my merry way vegging on the sofa with an array of entertainment: books, texting, emailing Megan, facebook, and America's Next Top Model. Oh yeah baby, I'm living the dream. :-)

Song of the Day is Loser by Beck.

1 comment:

  1. Loser is RIGHT! With a capital "L" for not having a clue you had 2 posts I didn't know about! :( Poor thing :( On your death bed... ready to die at any moment and all you have for comfort is America's Next Top Model with that super scary judge :-0

    I hope you're feeling a whole lot of better SOON girl!!! But these STUPID things never go away as fast as we want them to. I think we just hold our high-stress stuff together for as long as we possibly can, and then when we are finally able to come down off of it, and we know we're in our safe place, our brain says "AT EASE!" and it all comes tumbling down. Which is good actually, but it's like JEEZ LOUISE do I have to get sick? Couldn't I just chill? Hang in there my dear - you'll look back and be grateful you were forced to rest!!!

    XOXOXO

    P.S. the photo of the sick guy is seriously GROSS :-0

    ReplyDelete