"...Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.”

Monday, February 14, 2011

Too Much


today, i feel like that one guy or in this case girl.

that has blown through life and suddenly has a chance to slow down and realizes she's not sure...

not sure that she's been racing toward the right finish line for her.

i'm twenty-one in nine days. nine days.

i'm a semester and an internship ways from graduate school or a job ... real life

people have been talking about my potential since i was five. they're still talking about it.

and i don't know what i'm supposed to do with.

As a favorite movie character once put it, "I'm stuck ... Like as a person."

but

romans 14:22

Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God.

at least i know where to turn for the answers. at least i know where to start looking for my answers.

and so, "[I'll] Breathe. [I'll] Pulse. [I'll] Regenerate. [My] heart [will] beat. [My] mind [will] create. [My] soul [will] ingest.

No comments:

Post a Comment