"...Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.”

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Confessions





Okay, there is something I have always kinda sorta wanted to learn to do...


Any Guesses?!


YES! Belly Dance.

My roommates we're watching amazing stuff from the last season of So, You Think You Can Dance...

And then we watched this amazing music video by Shakira



And it hit us all of the sudden . . . We need to take dance lessons... belly dancing lessons.

It's super good for your core and so fun!

= )

I'm in the process of finding somewhere in Provo that we can take lessons from.

YES!

3 comments:

  1. Covey Center for the Arts my love, classes are like $80 for a semester. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool vid and *awesome* idea! I always love it when they do the Bollywood dances on SYTYCD! I bet you will have a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, megan! Belly dancing is so fun and we're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete