"...Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.”

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Insanity

Dear Bloggy world!

HELLO! Have you missed me? I certainly have missed you. It's been such a long time since I've visited (haven't posted since mother's day!)!

I have so many, many things to catch you up on--I finished up winter semester successfully, survived spring term with my four credits and four jobs (gag), went on a crazy adventure to D.C., made new friends, realized I hate being a TA for anything other than political science, started working on my tan, pursuing new love interests, laughing more, crying less, and just having a whole lot of fun. WOW. We have a lot of catching up to do. Really, really.

So to start things out, let's start with a little subject that is a source of great frustration for many a BYU student... and especially this one: ME!

DATING.

Now I'm sure you all remember the last post I did about dating--oy vey! Well, sitting in my bed last night, I realized that my dating life is absolutely comical... maybe everyone feels this way... but it's seriously starting to get ridiculous...

I get asked out by REALLY, short boys.

REALLY SHORT.

Why? I do not understand what the appeal is in going out with a girl at LEAST a head taller than you. I'm uncomfortable... are they not?

Point... the other night I told a girlfriend I was going out with a short boy... and we're not talking just an inch or two here... short.

She said, "What are you gonna do when he tries to put the moves on you?"

To which I responded, "How is he going to put the moves on me... he'd need a step stool."


Does anyone else find this as ridiculous as I do?

Comical.

And I don't care how many veggies they eat...

it ain't gonna happen.


I'm no Olive, that's for sure.

I'd just prefer not to be able to easily pat the tops of my dates heads...

It's just wrong.


Nope.


Just sayin'...

; - )





1 comment:

  1. I think that's really funny. Maybe the guys like a challenge?

    Or perhaps you are wearing them 3-inch heels all the time?

    ReplyDelete