"...Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.”

Monday, July 18, 2011

Dating can make even the most confident person lose his cool. --Kelly Starling.

Dear Readers,

Humor me... I know that I've talked nonstop about dating the last few posts, but I've honestly got so much to tell lately. This whole dating thing has suddenly become a much more active part of my life ... not enjoying it so much. I honestly would like to go back to my boring school obsessed-to-the-point-of-not-existing life after the last little while. . .

You see one of my most recent group dates felt a lot like this... only it was in a movie theater.


And yes that would be me in the middle there...


Though I may take up the philosophy below...

.... as it might spare you from reading yet another diatribe.

... but until then...

It's just gonna be a whole lot of .... well yeah.


Align Center


XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment