"...Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.”

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Humor


“It is a curious fact that people are never so trivial as when they take themselves seriously.”

--Oscar Wilde


A good laugh and a little chocolate can get just about anyone through a rough week. Last night mine was boosted with yet another fat boy ice cream bar (okay, okay maybe it was two...), cantaloupe, and half a bag of salt and vinegar chips.


And while I emotionally ate all that goodness, I also did my laundry (nothing like a dresser full of yummy cleanness), and watched a Jerry Seinfeld set. I laughed so hard I was crying... here is my favorite piece... enjoy!



When you have a minute, do yourself a favor and just watch the whole set. It's hilarious.


And remember, "If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide.”

--Gandhi

1 comment:

  1. Ah, laughing and treats........ nothing quite as wonderful, hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete