"...Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.”

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sentence First-- verdict afterwards



But seriously... every now and again we all deserve a little panic-freak-out-oh-my-gosh-what-am-i-supposed-to-be-doing-with-my-life-and-how-could-i-possibly-be-fit-for-this-thing-they-call-adulthood (side note who is they anyways?).

The important part is what you do after the panic-freak-out-oh-my... well, you get the idea. Often times it feels like life delivers the sentence before the verdict and it drives us CRAZY. However... I've had a thought about that. If life delivers the sentence first that means the verdict is still in our control. This is DEEP-- I know. Sentences don't matter one bit.

So--just remember...
Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out. 

but I know that you, me, and we are totally up for the task. 

No comments:

Post a Comment