"...Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.”

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!

Alrighty then. Wow. Can I just say, looooooooooooong day. You would think that getting ready for a baptism is relatively stress free. No way! That's a joke. Oh my goodness. This morning started out...well somehow, I honestly can't remember. It's all a blur. Between the baking of three or four dozen cookies, plus a massive sheet of brownies, plus preparing a musical number, being nervous for the musical number, and shedding a couple of tears I am completely wiped out! But guys, it was awesome! 100% Worth every minute of stress to see the last kiddo in the Wilkinson Clan baptized a member of the church.

I could chat your ears off, but I think I will just let the billion pictures that I took speak for themselves so that I can go to bed. ;-)


Hey look it's me! Here's a little bit of the new hair. I went crazy and had Jared (my amazing hair stylist) give me bangs!





Here he is! The man of the hour! The love of my life! My man!

And of course, there is my other little man. Carson is such a stud! I just love him to death. Both my boys are going to be heart breakers. (What can I say though, they take after their good lookin' big sister. ;-)




And I LOVE that Sterling doesn't think he's too cool to give his big sister a kiss!




















All my love! I hope everyone had a fantastic week-end and a good Sunday ahead of you. Song of the day is Hand in My Pocket by Alanis Morissette.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. O-KAY!!! W-OW!!! Talk about an adorable post, bringin in those incredibly handsome boys and absolutely gorgeous girls all at the same time!!! Fun, fun, FUN!!! I bet your musical number was fantastic too :) Looks like it was a very special day for a very sweet boy - and congratulations to Sterling! :)

    Your hair looks *DARLING* with a capitol D!!! LOVE IT! And you're right - those men of yours are gonna be heart breakers - yowza! So okay, sisters keep popping in... the grand total is 3 girls and 2 boys? Do we have a final count? The darker haired sister is the one who visited you at BYU? Which one played her violin today? Which one loves photography?

    So much to ponder....... :D

    So happy for all of you!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete